Saturday, March 17, 2012

March Madness

Our Jubilee. She's seven years old and still acts like a puppy. I can't believe that I was able to get a picture of her sitting still.
No, I'm not going to talk about basketball. Actually, I don't even know enough about the sport to write a short blog post about it.

...back to your regularly scheduled program...

In like a lion, out like a lamb. Or vice versa. At least that's the theory. What if March just can't decide if it's going to be a lion or a lamb?  Over the past couple of weeks, we've had just about every possible weather system for this area. Even in one week we've had warm, sunny, cold, snowing, and rainy. There is a running joke in the family... if Sarah (me) is wearing slippers it's gotta be cold. I haven't been able to put the slippers away yet.

If there is one profession that I would absolutely hate to have, it would be a weather forecaster in the Northwest. Sometimes I wonder if the best he (or she) is able to do is give a guess. Goodness knows what that jet stream is going to do. Who knows what those clouds are bringing with them. As a weatherman, you can be wrong every day and still keep your job. As a forecaster, you can get it right and people will still hate you for what you 'bring'.

Whatever they say... just roll with the punches for now. Hang in there. March is almost done. Spring is just around the corner. In fact, one of the trees in the front yard started to leaf out this week despite the snow. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment