Thursday, April 18, 2013
1 Week Old
Just a few things from the past week:
- Baby goats are time-suckers. Barn chores are suddenly taking much more time than before. ;)
- Two is a perfect number. Any more and there could be problems with kidding.
- I'm tempted to name the buckling 'Fearless' and the little girl 'Trouble.'
- Thing 1 and Thing 2 have no perception of danger. Their mom on the other hand...
- The little girl has almost the exact same markings as her older sister. Their personalities are just about the same too - they both think that they're princesses.
- The little boy is kind of an awkward dork... His acrobatics aren't exactly graceful yet either. ;)
- All the other goats are still wondering what's going on on the other side of the wall.
- The llama has decided that he is the guardian of the newest additions to the goat herd. Or he can't quite figure out what they are. He keeps sticking his head through the stall window to keep an eye on them. He'll stand there just watching them. It's rather sweet.
Now we're waiting for Dreamer to kid in two weeks!