Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I'm Dreaming...

...Of a white Christmas!
Actually, I don't think that the white stuff if going to stick around that long, but hey! 
We have snow. :-} 
Our Christmas porch just got Christmas-y-er 





It's a Dr. Seuss tree!

And the chickens were not excited about their new environment. One of the girls flew out of the door only to have a bouncy landing when she found out that the ground was, indeed, very cold. 

What do we do now? 

Mowing season is long past. Time to hibernate.

The one time that the geese have some sort of a camouflage. 

He looks cold. 

I wonder what it would look like if I turned the lights on. Hmm...

The goats don't take 'snow days' like the rest of us. ;) 

'Olo llama. 

And he drew a smiley face on my car. :) 

You will not get me out of bed this morning. 


Pre-flocked Christmas trees. 







"The snow needs some salt. And maybe some Montreal seasoning. It doesn't have much flavor."

Uhh... 

No comments:

Post a Comment