Saturday, December 12, 2015

Lip Balm - Burt's Bees Style

Rainy days are perfect for working on those indoor projects that you've :really: wanted to do, but the great outdoors call. Today, this past week, actually, has dumped buckets with no break in sight. Things have been cleaned up inside leaving time for other things such as trying my hand at making my own lip balm. I've had the recipe pinned to one of my boards for a very long time, I've had the supplies in the cupboard... I just haven't had time to dedicate to figure out how to make it. 

And now I'm wondering why I didn't try this sooner because it's a cinch to make.  

I followed this recipe and only changed out the shea butter for cocoa butter which is what I had on hand. My only regret is not having purchased more plastic tubes because I ended up using some tins as well. 

Until next time!
SG

No comments:

Post a Comment