Friday, June 12, 2009

Llama!



I've just figured out, I think, how to get pictures up with my posts. We'll see how this goes... =D




About mid April this year, one of out llamas had her first baby! It was a pasture birth, we just walked out there about lunchtime and there she was! A beautiful, healthy cria!


The llama that had her baby almost a month before this mama, lost her baby... =( We think that it was premature and still born... so when we found this vibrant little one, we were all extatic! She very quickly became everone's favorite llama on the farm!


From what I understand, crias can grow about a pound a day- so she has grown fast!

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwww.... That last picture is ADORABLE!

    And I love your blog! Especially the name and the picture at the very top. :)

    ~Caity

    ReplyDelete