Saturday, March 5, 2011

Bless yo' beautiful hide!

I'm tired. Why? I got home after midnight - after truly dancing the night away at the Seven Brides for Seven Brothers ball. All I did we add a ruffle to a denim skirt that I already had. :) And I 'borrowed' a friend's cowboy hat during one of the dances. ;D

And she made her dress just for this ball! I love how it turned out! ^_^

A family portrait that I took. You'll see the spoof a little later.


The barn for the barn dance is filled with dancers!


Haha!!! xD I think this captures their personalities better. ;D


:twirl!:

Cuteness!

Going dancin, going dancin!


The empty dance floor, just before the party began. :D



The inside of the dome was painted by some vagabonds that were allowed to sleep here back in the 30's.

We jumped back to the 1800's really quick for a photo op.

I'd like to see you try to get your hat back. :P

Manly men

Okay, I can explain this... I like to get pictures of things looking straight up. But I like to get them via not so orthodox methods. This is the shot that I got:

Now "Bless Your Beautiful Hide" is stuck in my head. ;D

1 comment:

  1. Wow! looks like a lot of fun! What a great theme!

    Lovely place for a dance, too!

    ReplyDelete