Sunday, October 24, 2010

Never underestimate the power of books

Or a home schooler's knowledge of them! Last night was a wonderful night, filled with dancing, friends, more dancing, and did I say dancing?

Group shot!


So many pretty costumes!


Could it be the Stig? No, it's the Stig's Dancing Cousin!


I even had a personal body guard. :nods:



An Admiral
Sherlock Holmes!
Yes, it was an amazing night. :sigh: Did it have to end? No. After dancing for HOURS, we dared to venture for yet another outing: Sheri's. At midnight. Haha! Yeah, you can call me crazy because the next morning I was playing music for church. Anyways... It has been raining very heavily for the last 12 hours, so there was lots of water all over the place. I'd like to see you hop over gigantic puddles in a floor lenghth dress with a little bit of a train on the skirt. ;) Yes, it was interesting to say the least as I tried to make my way to the restaurant. I got some strange looks from some people standing outside (Creepers! AAHHH!). I think I was the one to turn into a pumpkin at midnight, because I started getting super giggle-y... Some of you know how bad that can get. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! What was the event called?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the Literary Ball hosted by Set to Music English Country Dancers. :)

    ReplyDelete