Sunday, January 23, 2011

Filled with Facebook Wisdom

There's folk wisdom and then there's Facebook wisdom. And I seem to be full of the latter (as some of my closer friends can testify.) "It's straighter if you go straight." I said. But please note that I had been up since 5 that morning and had been playing fo the worship team for three full worship services. Little did I know that my family also has a bit of the Facebook Wisdom bug. Just this morning, someone commented on how their work-out shoes were painfully clean. We're on a farm - we wear boots, not the 'breathable' running shoes. Anyway! Then someone (I'm leaving names out to save face for everyone!) said

"It's bad news when your work-out shoes are in better shape than you are."

Ah, yes, we are genius. Pure genius.

No comments:

Post a Comment