Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It's :almost: official!

Well... I'm almost officially open for business! A nearby store is allowing me to sell my doll dresses in her shop, and I need to get everything ready to go to get my business out of the 'dream' stage. :D

Business cards - almost check. Price tags - check. Doll dresses - you bet it's a check! I have a whole box full of dresses! Website - Do I need to have one? Hmm... Business name - 'Pintucks and Pinafores.' I'm forgetting something... Ooh! A logo! Here's what I've come up with:

You likes? For some odd reason I have this strange obsession with vintage dress forms. So why not incoperate that into my business! It didn't take to long to draw by hand, but trying to get it into the computer was another story... None of the scanners in the house were cooperating with me. And then I had to edit it. Again, computers and I don't get along. ;) Stay tuned for more updates!

2 comments:

  1. I likes!! :-) Go Sarah!!! :D I'm about to try to do something similar... I'm wanting to sell diaper bags! And other baby things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? That is so exciting! :D

    ReplyDelete