Monday, June 1, 2009

The month of May

I just realized that I haven't blogged in a while... To catch you up, I had graduation this weekend! =D Without saying too much, it consumed the month of May and I had a blast! My fellow graduates and I all went contra dancing afterwards, and, you'll never guess, I new several of the dances from English country dancing! We did the Virginia Reel, Marie's wedding, The grand march (super easy, super fun!), and Aww, shucks. but nobody really got the idea of that because it was a little too complicated for most... oh well! we all had a blast!

As I'm sitting here chilling, I generally have some music playing on youtube, and I found (okay not really, I've listened to this quite a bit...)
Taylor Swift's Love Story
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15KwQs4gnUc

and here's a new arrangement of it! I love piano solos! <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v3d6SFcDys

Honestly, I haven't figured out the whole picture and video posting thing yet... so you'll have to be patient while I find someone to help me figure that out!

Well that's it for now... I'm all knackered out...

No comments:

Post a Comment